After a long day there is nothing better than getting cozy in a space that you love. At the Northwest, we believe having a comfort zone in your home to relax, decompress, and de-stress is essential. However, not all comfort zones are alike. The Northwest has launched a campaign called #createyourcomfortzone and we want you to show us what your comfort zone looks like! Here are just some of the many ways people are using their comfort zones!
- 1. Sports Den
- With sports being an at-home experience in 2020, there is no better time then now to set up a comfortable viewing room in your home. Whether you have an extra room or are transforming your living room, make sure it’s full of all the essentials you need to feel comfortable as you watch the games.
@LCopson Twitter / @vegaschristina Instagram
- 2. Movie Corner
- Who doesn’t love snuggling up in a blanket as their favorite movie plays? Prop up some pillows and put up string lights to create a warm lit, cozy vibe.
- 3. Nap Time
- You are never too old for naps! Create the most comfortable space to help you re-set and re-charge.
- 4. One with Nature
- Maybe your comfort zone is being outside with blankets, pillows, and more around you. Set up your space to your liking and bring out a drink, book, etc., as you enjoy the peaceful sounds of nature from your cozy spot.
- 5. Bedroom
- Amp up your bedroom with everything you need to create an oasis of relaxation. There’s no better place to get cozy than snuggled up under the covers!
There is no right or wrong way to create your comfort zone, and we want to see yours! Post a picture of your comfort zone on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook using the hashtag #createyourcomfortzone and we will send you a discount code for 10% off our website. Northwest product does not have to be included in your picture. We can’t wait to see all of your amazing comfort zones!
Header image credit: @thecoastalblonde Instagram